Visit Florida Pain Center for Non-Surgical Neck Pain Treatment in MiramarLocal Management
We don’t have to tell you that neck pain can be debilitating. You’re living with that every single day. But what you may not know, is that you don’t have to permanently live with chronic pain. We can help make that happen, without surgery. If you’re looking for non-surgical neck pain treatment in Miramar, stop by and see us- here at Florida Pain Center.
We Provide the Best Non-Surgical Neck Pain Treatment in Miramar
Sometimes we know right away that we’ve injured our neck. A sudden trauma comes to mind. But other times, the signs are a bit subtler and are connected to basic activities we do on a regular basis. Here are some of the main causes of neck pain:
- Muscle strains/overuse: from being hunched over the computer, using the smartphone; reading in bed; gritting your teeth, etc.
- Worn joints: Your neck joints tend to wear down with age.
- Nerve compression: Herniated disks or bone spurs in the vertebrae of your neck can
press on the nerves branching out from the spinal cord.
- Injuries: Rear-end auto collisions often result in whiplash injury.
- Diseases: Certain diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis, meningitis or cancer, can cause neck pain.
SOURCE: The Mayo Clinic
The source and severity of your neck pain will dictate treatment options, which generally start with pain medications – both over-the-counter and by prescription, heat/ice therapy, and physical therapy.
Our double-board certified and fellowship trained spine specialists at Florida Pain Center take a well-rounded approach to pain management, including injections, treatment, therapy, nutrition and other pain management processes. Our goal is to help you become pain-free, without surgery.
When looking for the best non-surgical neck pain treatment in Miramar, visit the Florida Pain Center. Call of for an appointment at (954) 447-5206. We look forward to helping you heal!